Most challenging trekking in Bali, Indonesia.
10% off for group more than 10 people!
Mount Agung or Gunung Agung is Bali’s highest and holiest mountain. It located in Karangasem Regency, Bali, Indonesia. Mount Agung Bali stands 3.142 meters above sea level, can be summitted by physically fit hikers about 5 to 6 hours from Pasar Agung Temple, starting point.
If you want to be a challenger adventure tours who thinks that trekking or climbing is spectacular, this trek will be good choice for you. Climbing Mt. Agung with Bali local Mountain Guide will help you to discover the atmosphere of the spirituality ground and see more things up closer. This program will make your holiday completely exciting in Bali island.
The amazing sunrise from the peak of Mount Agung as you’ve never seen from other places. You also can see Mount Rinjani outside of the Bali Island, that is located at Lombok island.
There are two common climbing routes up the mountain, those are challenging and you need to be physically fit and have some serious trekking experience. Choose between our regular package, straight from your hotel to orientation!
- 09:30 pm: Pick up at your hotel Lobby.
- 11: 50 pm: Start trekking
- 05:30 am: Reach the top of Mt. Batur.
- 06:30 am: Breakfast time while Sunrise.
- 11:45 am: Arrive at finish point.
- 13.00 pm : Lunch.
- 15:30 pm: arrive at the Hotel.
- 09:30 pm: Kuta, Seminyak, Legian.
- 09:30 pm: Nusa Dua, Jimbaran.
- 09:45 pm: Sanur, Denpasar.
- 09:15 pm: Ubud.
Must to Brings:
- Jacket, long pants, and good climbing shoes.
- Money to buy personal drinks and Souveniers.
- Camera to record your moment.
WE GIVE YOU MORE
WE ONLY DO BETTER!
USD 120/person (Minimum 2 Pax)
- Private return transfer with AC & English speaking driver.
- Local Guide & Experienced.
- Mineral water.
- Tip or gratuities.